Our team has been adding some really great features lately. Along with that, we're remaining focused on providing more ways to use Enveloop in the ecosystem, and that includes a continuing expansion of our network of message providers.
The latest: Postmark. 💥🎉
We all love how developer-forward Postmark is -- plus, they still find a way to have a fun and engaging platform. Even better -- setting up Enveloop message templates to send messages using your Postmark account is fast and simple.
Here's a quick synopsis of how to do it!
Head over there if you want the full technical detail. This is especially helpful if you want to use Postmark, but don't have a ton of experience in how it all works. (hey, no worries -- we're always learning!)
Setting up Postmark
After logging into your Postmark account:
- Either access the Server you want to use or create a new Server.
- Choose Default Transactional Stream.
- Choose Settings to view the Stream Settings area.
- Locate and retrieve your Server API Token.
Now, time to head over to your Enveloop account and add in the token.
Setting up Enveloop
After logging into your Enveloop account:
- Open the Team and Project you want use Postmark for sending messages from.
- Select Integrations from the menu on the left.
- Paste in your Postmark Server API Token.
- Set your Default From email address.
That's it -- now your templates in this project will send messages via Postmark. I mean, seriously, can it get much easier. I'd be skeptical. :)
Send your First Message
From here, you can go to the Deploy tab of one of your message templates and try it out!
Reach out to us at: email@example.com. We'd love to know what you think about it and how we can make it even better.